Order Custom Tooled Belts
Custom hand-tooled leather belt ordering information. Options including size, artwork, tooling style. How to measure for your new belt.
Custom Tooled Belts Made to Order
- All of our tooled belts are made of Hermann Oak Tooling leather and also lined with Hermann Oak
- Hand tooled to your specifications including custom art work if desired
- We can add color in varying degrees from a flower center to a fully colored belt
- Custom tooled belts are generally 1 1/2" wide, though you can order 1 1/4" or 1", but your tooling selections will be limited
- All custom tooled belts are lined and sewn for durability, to limit stretch, and to provide a smooth, quality finish.
- We like to use Chicago screws at the buckle attachment for security, but snaps are also available
- Included on each custom tooled belt is your initials tooled on the tip (if desired)
- Each tooled belt goes through our unique process of applying oil, antique dye in your color choice, edge finishing, and water-resistant finish application (belts may also be ordered in natural oil)
Custom Tooled Belts Price List: Click here to see our gallery of custom belts
- Plain, no tooling, dyed color of your choice, lined and sewn $85
- Geometric Tooling $220
- Basket Stamp Tooling $220
- Simple Floral $295
- Intricate Floral $395
- Two-Tone Dye $68
- Paint, One Color $65
- Paint, Multiple Colors $120
Contact us today to get your custom belt order started, or CLICK HERE to shop our ready to ship belts.